Kid has been our ambassador for a little over one year now since we launched in Hawaii. He’s a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu champion of World Master titles, trains some of the best professional surfers in the world and when you meet him he’s so humble and genuine with everyone. He is the type of guy that always has a smile on his face, someone we really value as part of our team!
He’re is a little Q&A with him in which he share insight on his favorite blends and more!
1. Out of our 3 blends: Rio, Bali and Malibu What's your go-to blend?
Peligro: It changes every week, for real. At times the Rio blend is my favorite then the Bali then the Malibu. It is super nice to have the variety
2. What's the best time of day for you to enjoy the #acaitogo?
Peligro: For me I love having it for breakfast, although I'll have it mid day as well.
3. If you could take the Acai tube to any location where would it be?
Peligro: To the beach to have it after surfing. That would be so great
4. What's your favorite location in the world?
Peligro: North Shore of Oahu to me is paradise!
5. How do you stay active?
Peligro: Ha... I surf, I teach and train Ginastica Natural and Jiu-Jitsu. I am very active and I love that and I love feeling healthy that's why I love Acai as well, super good for you
6. Favorite thing to do on your free time?
Peligro: Surfing for sure. If there are waves I'll do it everyday
7. What does a perfect day look like for you?
Peligro: Wake up, have Acai to go bowl with granola and fruit, go for a surf. Come back have lunch and a nap. Then go teach Ginastica class and train Jiu-Jitsu
8. What's it like training some of the best surfers in the world?
Peligro: It is really great, they have great energy and are willing to share and to learn. I get a lot from them as well. I've learned a lot from training them and it is super rewarding to be able to help them surf even better and to achieve their goals
9. If you could give a grom one key advice what would it be?
Peligro: Have fun surfing and in life. Don't stress too much about a surfing career. If you are having fun it'll all be worth it
10. What keeps you motivated?
Peligro: Feeling healthy and being around great people and sharing my knowledge with them